Thursday 5 September 2019

LAUGH MATTERS WITH DR LEE

1.Las Las school no be scam because I can still remember the 3 types of soil. Standing soil, Loaning soil and Claiming soil.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
2. Break upπŸ’” can really damage your health. I remember the time my babe break up with me while I was on my way to pick my nephew in Pre-school, I came home with a wrong childπŸ™†‍♂🀣🀣🀣🀣
3. Who else while growing up once wished spider bite ur hand so u cn become spider man🀣🀣🀣🀣
4.There are People Who lie so much That Even If You See Them In Hell They Will Tell You: "I Came To see Someone" πŸ™†‍♂πŸ™†
5. Somebody can not dial wrong number in this country and a celebrity or a politician picks, must it always be an abokki man?πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜“πŸ˜“
6.Nothing breaks my heart like my neighbour who has an ugly daughter and keep calling me my inlaw... Can u imagine??*
πŸ™†πŸ»‍♂πŸ™†πŸ»‍♂πŸ™†πŸ»‍♂😏
7.In Nigeria, we don't measure salt while cooking, we just sprinkle it til d spirit of our ancestors whispers
"Its okay my child"πŸ˜‚
8.You cannot reject food in your own house because you are angry with your wife.*
*Firstly, The wife is yours, 2ndly, the food is yours and finally, the anger is yours.*
*So Whatever you chose to do with them is up to you.😊transfer the anger to the food and eat the food angrily.*🀣
9.No matter how cute u are, u will always look stupid when eating SUGARCANE πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
10. No matter the amount of weed Satan smokes. he can never be the most high πŸ‘†
11.It's sad you will text a girl from an iPhone X and she'll ignore with infinix or techno, at least respect the source BIKO πŸ˜‘.πŸ˜‚πŸ’”
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
12. My brother hustle hard ooo, make you no use iPhone ringtone for Nokia 310πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

No comments:

Post a Comment